TORRE CORNER BATH
Our Torre Corner Freestanding Bath combines luxury bathing with practical showering.
LUXURY MEETS PRACTICALITY
The Torre Corner Freestanding bath is the corner fitting model within our popular range of Tubby baths. We have maintained Tubby’s depth, which gives you sumptuous bathing in a limited space, and added a functional showering facility. These compact lengths combined with the corner fitting design allow you to fully utilise your space.
This model is manufactured in three lengths of 1380mm, 1480mm and 1580mm. To suit your layout, the bath is made in both left and right handed versions. You can also specify the bath to be made with or without tap holes. As with all Albion baths, the Torre Corner Freestanding bath is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material and has a clever integral overflow system that incorporates a pipe that is cast into the wall of the bath. This dispenses with the external overflow pipe; a feature maintains the visual elegance of the exterior design.
The exterior of the Tubby Torre Corner can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
TORRE CORNER BATH- FEATURES
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 3 sizes are produced:
1380mm long x 755mm wide.
1480mm long x 760mm wide.
1580mm long x 760mm wide.
- This bath utilises our integral overflow system. Polished waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- The Torre Corner Free Standing bath is hand made to your order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
LEFT AND RIGHT HAND VERSIONS
To suit you bathroom layout, choose from either left or right handed versions. The left hand version is the top drawing.
They Torre Corner bath can also be supplied with or without tap holes.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Free Standing bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.