Our Apollo Free Standing Bateau Bath is styled to suit both modern and classical bathrooms.
A COMBINATION OF CLASSICAL AND MODERN
The Apollo Free Standing Bateau Bath
Influenced by a growing number of bathing fans wishing to combine both modern and classical styles, we designed the Apollo Free Standing Bateau Bath with soft curves and smooth lines. Naturally, we didn’t compromise comfort and bathing depth. This meeting of ideals has become an obvious choice for those wishing to create a traditional look with a contemporary twist.
The Apollo is available in two sizes of 1770 x 770 and 1985 x 860 (mm), and has generous depth for the most sumptuous bathing. Supplied without tap holes, taps can either be mounted on stand pipes, or onto an adjacent wall. As with all Albion baths, the Apollo is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material. Click here to learn more about our unique bath material.
Customise the exterior of the Apollo free Standing bateau bath with any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze. To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish showering.
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 2 sizes are produced:
1770mm long x 770mm wide.
1985mm long x 860mm wide.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- Designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Apollo Free Standing bateau bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. So you can use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Our Apollo Free Standing bateau baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.