The Trident Roll Top corner bath combines luxury bathing with day to day practical everyday showering
The Trident roll top corner bath provides the beauty and comfort of a free standing bath with the convenience of a shower. The Trident bath is manufactured so two of the edges fit directly against your bathroom wall. This means the bath edge can be sealed to the wall and a luxury shower can be created.
To enable your Trident to be turned into a shower bath, we offer two different options; either the 90 degree rail with curtain, as shown, or our combined glass and curtain system – see the Trident Advance for an example of this. The bath is made in two sizes of 1520 x 690 and 1715 x 750 (mm). Both in left and right handed versions (left hand shown above). Supplied with or without tap holes, so either wall or deck mounted taps can be used. As with all Albion baths, the Trident is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material.
The exterior of the Trident Corner Roll Top bath can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 2 sizes are produced:
1520mm long x 690mm wide.
1710mm long x 750mm wide.
- Our Trident Bath is made with or without tap holes.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Trident Corner Roll Top bath is hand made to your order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
RIGHT OR LEFT HAND VERSIONS
Whatever your bathroom layout, the Trident bath can fit. With two sizes, both in left and right hand versions, the Trident bath will combine comfortable bathing with day-to-day showering. Available with or without tap holes.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Trident Corner Roll Top bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.