TRIDENT ADVANCE BATH
Introducing the Trident Advance Roll Top Bath. A must for the busy household wanting something special.
EVERY LUXURY AND PRACTICALITY
The Trident Advance roll top corner bath combines the beauty and comfort of our Trident shower bath but with the addition of an integral plinth. The Trident Advance is manufactured so two of the edges fit directly against your bathroom wall. This means the bath edge can be sealed to the wall and a luxury shower can be created.
To enable your Trident Advance to be turned into a shower bath, we offer two different options; either our combined glass and curtain system, as shown, or the 90 degree rail with curtain – see the Trident for an example of this. The bath is manufactured in one size of 1715 x 755 (mm). To suit your layout, the bath is made in both left and right handed versions. You can also specify the bath to be made with or without tap holes.
As with all Albion baths, the Trident Advance is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material. The exterior of the Trident Advance can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
TRIDENT ADVANCE FEATURES -
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 size produced:
1710mm long x 750mm wide.
- Our Trident Bath is made with or without tap holes.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Trident Advance bath is hand made to your order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
RIGHT OR LEFT HAND VERSIONS
Whatever your bathroom layout, the Trident bath can fit. With two sizes, both in left and right hand versions, the Trident bath will combine comfortable bathing with day-to-day showering. Available with or without tap holes.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Trident Advance bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.