HAMAR VANITY UNITS
The Hamar Bathroom Vanity Units are made in three practical sizes.
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE AND COLOUR
Our range of Hamar vanity cupboards is a range of classical yet contemporary bathroom vanity cupboards offering generous storage. Made own our Weeley factory in 3 different sizes of 750, 850 and 1050 (mm) wide.
Choose from a surface we call ‘flash primed’ that means we will carry out the initial filling, along with a single coat of primer. This is ready for you to hand paint. If you want us to do the hard work, tell us what colour you want and leave it to our expert painters. Our team will give you a smooth, satin sprayed finish inside and out. Choose from any Dulux or Farrow & Ball colour mixed in a high technology polyurethane paint that guarantees a washable and durable coating in the busy bathroom.
Our range of Hamar vanity cupboards will give your new bathroom added style and practical storage.
HAMAR VANITY UNIT- FEATURES
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Available in a 1 tap hole formats.
- Made from a combination of Beech and MR-MDF giving you long lasting durability in the humid bathroom environment.
- Hinges, knobs and fittings available in chrome, bright nickel or bare brass.
- Painted in colour of your choice. Choose any Farrow + Ball or Dulux colour
- 3 sizes available:
750mm wide x 460mm deep.
850mm wide x 460mm deep.
1050mm wide x 460mm deep.
- Please get in touch here for pricing and delivery times.
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.