At only 1470mm long, our Tubby Too is a a short Roll Top Bath ideal for deep sumptuous bathing
DEEP AND SUMPTUOUS and COMFORTABLE
The Tubby Too short roll top bath tub was created due to the overwhelming success of our Tubby Tub bath. We decided to add to the fun with a double-ended version. Still as deep and still suitable for the smaller bathroom, Tubby Too provides a little more space with the beauty of a symmetrical form.
Available in one size of 1470mm x 690mm. Supplied with traditional cast iron ball and claw feet, Tubby Too can be placed close to a wall or in the middle of a room. The taps can then be mounted on an adjacent wall, or atop Albion stand pipes. As with all Albion baths, the Tubby Too is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material. The exterior of the Tubby Too short roll top bath can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
TUBBY TOO FEATURES -
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 size produced:
1470mm long x 690mm wide.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- Designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Tubby Too bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Tubby Too Short Roll Top bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.