At long last a bath that allows you stretch out in style. Meet our Solus Advance Free Standing Bath.
IDEAL FOR THE LONGER LEGGED AMONGST US
Back in 1996, we set out to make the finest baths available. The first design was our Solus on traditional ball and claw feet. Since then, things have moved on dramatically but we’ve come back to our roots. The original has a stablemate – the new Solus Advance free standing bath tub.
The Solus Advance is manufactured in one size of 1665 x 750 (mm). Available with or without tap holes, allowing the taps to be mounted on the rim of the bath, on Albion stand pipes, or wall mounted. As with all Albion baths, the Solus Advance is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material. The exterior of the Solus Advance can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
To combine your Solus Advance Free Standing Bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
SOLUS ADVANCE BATH FEATURES -
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 size produced:
1665mm long x 750mm wide.
- Our Solus Advance Bath is made with or without tap holes.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Solus Advance Free Standing bath is hand made to your order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Solus Advance bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.