SANTORINI WALL FITTING BATH
Our Santorini wall fitting bath give added practicality with its generously sized tap ledge.
IDEAL FOR YOUR BATHROOM ESSENTIALS
The design of the Santorini wall fitting bath was to echo the original ‘Fireclay’ baths of the early 20th century that had a continuous white surface from the inside to outside. These baths had generous curves that gave the bather maximum comfort and greater depth. With this in mind, we finalised the design of the Santorini and gave it a beautiful ‘bull-nose’ rim. This feature enhanced the solid construction given by our material.
To add some practicality, we added a wide tap ledge that allows the bath to be fitted against the wall. This ledge also provides a useful area to put your bathing lotions – and of course, that essential glass of wine! Manufactured in two sizes of 1675 x 840 and 1805 x 875 (mm). Provided with tap holes as standard but if not needed, please let us know and they wont be drilled – how’s that for simplicity!
As with all Albion baths, the Santorini is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material. To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
SANTORINI WALL FITTING BATH- FEATURES
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 2 sizes are produced:
1675mm long x 840mm wide.
1810mm long x 875mm wide.
- This bath utilises our integral overflow system. Polished waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- The Santorini Wall Fitting bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Santorini Wall Fitting bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.