The Origine Single Ended Bath is designed for narrow spaces - no compromise on comfort.
SLIM YET SPACIOUS
We’ve taken two of our ‘evergreen’ classical designs and put a modern slant on their style. Taken from our ever popular Solus and Geminus baths, we created the Origine single ended free standing bath tub. This bath offers the same comfortable bathing but provides style for a more modern setting.
At 1650mm long but just 635mm wide, this model can grace a small, narrow room and still give you bathing comfort. The Origine single ended bath has a clever integral overflow system; this incorporates a pipe that is cast into the wall of the bath, which dispenses with the external overflow pipe. This feature maintains the visual elegance of the exterior design. To add to this, the Origine is supplied without tap holes. Therefore taps can be mounted on our stand pipes, or for visual simplicity and to save space, choose wall mounted taps. As with all Albion baths, the Origine is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material.
The exterior of the Origine can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
ORIGINE FEATURES -
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 sizes produced:
1650mm long x 735mm wide.
- This bath utilises our integral overflow system. Polished waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Origine Single Ended bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Origine Single Ended bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.