Our Origine Double Ended Bath provides comfort in a petit size
COMPACT BATHING COMFORT
We’ve taken two of our ‘evergreen’ classical designs and put a modern slant on their style. Taken from our ever popular Solus and Geminus baths, we created the Origine double ended bath tub. This bath offers the same comfortable bathing but provides style for a more modern setting.
A feature of this model is the compact overall dimensions we have achieved without changing the comfy internal size. Measuring only 1620mm long and 695mm wide, this new bath is the perfect solution for the space-challenged bathroom. Our new delicate rim design maximises the internal volume, giving you extra space in which to relax. The Origine Double Ended Bath is supplied without tap holes, therefore taps can be mounted on our stand pipes, or for visual simplicity and to save space, choose wall mounted taps.
As with all Albion baths, the Origine is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material. The exterior of the Origine Double Ended Bath can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
ORIGINE DOUBLE ENDED BATH FEATURES -
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 size produced:
1620mm long x 695mm wide.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- Designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Origine Double Ended Bath bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Origine Free Standing bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.