NEPTUNE ADVANCE BATH
Petit, comfortable and relaxing. The Neptune Advance Free Standing bath is ideal for the small and larger bathroom.
CHOOSE LARGE OR SMALL
Our Neptune Advance Free Standing bath combines all of the comfort of our perennial Neptune Slipper bath but with the addition of an integral plinth. Along with it’s aesthetic appeal, the plinth can hide any unsightly waste pipe plumbing and contain the essential p-trap and fittings.
Available in two sizes; a small version at 1515mm long is more suited to a compact bathroom, yet will still give ample space and comfort. If space allows, take a look at the larger version measuring 1700mm long.
The Neptune Advance is available with or without tap holes, allowing the taps to be mounted on the rim of the bath, on Albion stand pipes, or wall mounted. As with all Albion baths, the Neptune Advance is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material.
The exterior of the Neptune Advance Free Standing bath can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 2 sizes are produced:
1515mm long x 745mm wide.
1700mm long x 735mm wide.
- Our Neptune Advance Bath is made with or without tap holes.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Neptune Advance Free Standing bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, a Neptune Advance Free Standing bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.
A range of classical styled taps and water fittings for your bath. Finished in chrome or bright nickel.
The solution for the space challenged bathroom. Combine luxury bathing with practical showering – all within the space of the bath.
Enhance your new bathroom and add practical storage. Sizes for bathrooms big and small.