Our Montefresco is a supremely comfortable Slipper Bath, with added functionality.
STRETCH OUT IN STYLE
Influenced by the original French tin baths of the early 1900’s, the Montefresco free standing bath combines the charm of a traditional slipper bath with the clean lines of a modern straight to floor bath. Manufactured in one size of 1800mm x 750mm.
The Montefresco has a generous deck area at the foot of the bath allowing the taps to be mounted onto it, while making a feature of the pipe shrouds.
The Montefresco Free Standing Bath has a clever integral overflow system; this incorporates a pipe that is cast into the wall of the bath, which dispenses with the external overflow pipe. This feature maintains the visual elegance of the exterior design.
As with all Albion baths, the Montefresco is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material.
The exterior of the Montefresco can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
MONTEFRESCO FREE STANDING BATH- FEATURES
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 size produced:
1800mm long x 755mm wide.
- This bath utilises our integral overflow system. Polished waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- The Montefesco Free Standing bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Montefresco Free Standing bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.