IMPERIUM PLINTH BATH
Our ever popular Bateau Free Standing Bath - made in 3 sizes.
DRIFT OFF IN ULTIMATE RELAXATION
The Imperium Bateau Free Standing bath tub was launched alongside our footed version of this bath. This variation of the theme carries onto a superbly crafted bateau bath mounted on a solid plinth. This design echoes the luxurious French baths manufactured in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In fact, Albion looked closely at original baths and laboured to keep the original charm and enhance the bath’s comfort. For example, take a look at the back rest angle. This feature alone, took 14 prototypes to get right.
Our objective was to create a bath that combined the style of the past yet give the most relaxed bathing experience. Available in three sizes, ranging from 1645mm – 1810mm long, this model will fit in bathrooms big or small! Supplied without tap holes, taps can either be mounted on stand pipes, or onto an adjacent wall. As with all Albion baths, the Imperium Plinth is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material.
The exterior of the Imperium Bateau Free Standing bath can be finished in a colour of your choice. Simply choose any paint colour from Farrow & Ball or Dulux’s ranges and supply us with either the name or code. Or, why not opt for one of our burnished finishes? The choices are gold, iron or bronze. To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
IMPERIUM FREE STANDING BATH- FEATURES
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 3 sizes are produced:
1645mm long x 770mm wide.
1765mm long x 760mm wide.
1810mm long x 870mm wide.
- This bath utilises our integral overflow system. Polished waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- The Imperium Bateau Free Standing bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Imperium Free Standing bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.