Albion's Copo Free Standing Bath Tub
DEEP, COMPACT AND SUMPTUOUS
Sometimes the simplest things inspire our designs. As such, our Copo (Portuguese for cup) free standing bath tub was inspired by the simple shape of a coffee cup. We took the smooth curves and plain detail to create a deep smooth form.
However, the Copo is beautifully deep and luxurious and the soft lines of the design give visual smoothness. Some added detail of the rim and base gave it a timeless form so can, therefore, be used in either modern or classical locations.
Although slightly shorter than the average bath, measuring 1605mm x 745mm, the Copo has generous depth to guarantee sumptuous bathing. To keep the design pure, the bath rim is not drilled with tap holes, so therefore Copo can be used with wall mounted taps or taps on stand pipes. As with all Albion baths, the Copo is made from our unique Iso-Enamel material.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
DESIGNED FOR SMALL SPACES
No need to compromise between size and comfort. Copo’s added depth guarantees comfort and luxury,
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps your bath water hotter for longer.
- One size is produced:
1605mm long x 745mm wide.
- This bath utilises our exposed overflow system with a polished exterior overflow pipe.
- Waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass to suit your choice of taps.
- Designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- Our Copo Free Standing bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. So you can use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Copo baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.