Albion's Aegean Free Standing Bath is harking back to original Fire Clay baths of the early 20th century.
DEEP AND SUMPTUOUS
Inspired by the Fire-Clay baths of New York in the early 20th Century, the Aegean free standing bath tub is manufactured using Albion’s unique Iso-Enamel material. This results in a bath that is over 5cm thick and due to our unique material, keeps your bath water hotter for longer. The exterior enamel finish is formed in one continuous coating and provides a hard, high gloss surface on both interior and exterior faces.
Our Aegean model is available in one size of 1700 x 815 and has a clever integral overflow system that incorporates a pipe that is cast into the wall of the bath.
This dispenses with the external overflow pipe to create a feature that maintains the visual elegance of the exterior design.
Because we wanted to keep the visual design simple, we designed the Aegean Free Standing bath without tap holes. Don’t worry, use either wall mounted taps or a mixer tap on stand pipes.
To combine your free standing bath tub with functional showering, choose our Effusio Over-Bath Shower system. This will give you the day-to-day practicality of a shower, but with the luxury of stylish bathing.
AEGEAN FREE STANDING BATH- FEATURES
- Designed and manufactured in our Weeley, UK factory.
- Made from our unique Iso-Enamel material that keeps
your bath water hotter for longer.
- 1 size produced:
1700mm long x 815mm wide.
- This bath utilises our integral overflow system. Polished waste fittings are provided in chrome, bright nickel and bare brass.
- The bath is designed to be used with stand-pipe or wall mounted taps.
- The Aegean Free Standing bath is hand made to you order.
Please get in touch for pricing and delivery times.
ALBION'S ISO-ENAMEL BATH MATERIAL
HOTTER FOR LONGERAND HALF THE WEIGHT
Back in 1996, Albion’s founders had a mission – to create the finest bath tubs available. Their aim was to keep the positive features of cast iron but remove the drawbacks – such as extreme weight and heat loss from the bathing water.
When compared to acrylic, an Albion Aegean Free Standing bath is tougher, stiffer and more durable.
- Your bathing water will stay warmer for three times longer.
- For a given size, an Albion bath is 50-70% lighter than cast iron.
- Iso-Enamel is chemical resistant. Use modern liquid cleaners on your bath surface.
- Hand made. Albion baths are created entirely by hand by our skilled team in Weeley, Essex – England
FOR YOUR BATHROOM
Enhance your bathroom with Albion’s hand-made baths and bathroom furniture.